Parents have fun entertaining the thought and going back in the days when you were dating, as you dive into this exciting book with your daughter. This book is sure to remind you of your days when boys started coming attracted to you. It’s design for you to touch every subject about the birds and the bees with her.
This book is written for teenage girls’ ages 12 thru 17. It speaks about sex in a way that is not offensive, or abusive. The book Answers questions that teenage girls will like to know, but are too afraid or shame to ask their guardian.
This book is design to be with your daughter throughout her high school years it includes,
- Pictures to color
- A two year event planner with diary
- A space to write her goals for the next 5 years
- Space to add photos of her as she grows from the 8th to 12th grade
- A space for her to add important class notes from school
- A space to add boys photos
- 2 forms for her to fill out if she is being touch to give to someone she could trust
This book also focus on your daughter setting standards for the type of people she hangs around with and will like to date. It tells her about the warnings she should look for at parties and speaks on domestic violence. You and your daughter is sure to love this book, as you both explore the birds and the bees about being a teenager. Have fun!